Due Diligence Audits
Due Diligence may be defined as an audit of an audit. We take intricate steps in arriving at the feasibility reports for our clients and ensure that we leave no open trap doors and give an overall clear view of the upcoming hurdles and possible opportunities.
We provide in depth analysis in the following arenas:
- For Corporate - On their functionality & growth.
- For Banks - Financial feasibility of customers.
- For Lead Managers - For Public issues.
- For Lead Managers - On Private Placements.
- For Stock Exchanges - On PMS providers.
- For FCCB issues & ECB issues.